Friday 24 May 2013

Il Cuoco

This is a sneak preview of my latest creation. I called it “Il Couco” (the cook in Italian) because it is designed to be unveiled in the Cake Design Italian Festival in Milan. The idea is to customize the figurine of the cook to the country and to choose different traditional dishes to carry on this tray. In this case, pasta is the chosen dish.

Both versions, in Spanish and Italian of Animation in Sugar are currently available to order online. Many thanks to those who have been patiently waiting. I hope you enjoy the book.
Regards from Italy.

Este es un Adelanto de mi última creación. La he llamado “Il Couco” (El cocinero en italiano) porque está diseñada para ser presentada en el Cake Design Italian Festival en Milán. La idea es acomodar la figura del cocinero al país donde se vaya a realizar y elegir diferentes platos tradicionales para que lleve en la bandeja. En este caso, el plato elegido es pasta.

Recordaos que las versiones en español e italiano del libro ya están disponibles online. Muchas gracias a todos por la paciente espera. Espero que lo disfrutéis.
Saludos desde Italia. 

22 comments:

  1. troppo bravo!! il cuoco in italiano ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of ur wk! Love all ur figurines. Cant wait to try some from ur book that I bought recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Me encanta!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissimo!! Enjoy the CDIF in Italy, wish I were there too just to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this !!!I'm going to attempt a french pastry chef version to look like me in my Le Cordon Bleu uniform(hopefully with not so big a belly !!) Thanks for the inspiration !! Louise from London x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es genial Carlos! Uuuuun saludo desde Barceloooona!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought your book in Amsterdam and I loved! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Danusa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woww, alucinante, espectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my compliments carlos, your works are precise in their simplicity, perfect, impeccable ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genial ! ESPECTACULAR ! como todo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que bonito, me encanta, en cuanto tenga un ahorrillo me compro tu libro, estoy segura que es una maravilla. Besos. Yolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is he going into your next book? He is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a true genius! I can't wait to buy your book--I love the fairy, the ballerina, the cook, the witch, the geisha, I love them all!
    Letty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Genial creación Carlos.
    Por fín tengo tu libro en Español,aunque ya lo tenia en Inglés no hay nada como el idioma materno para que llegue al corazón. Nos vemos Diós mediante En Manenas Barcelona para hacer tu bailarina.
    Saludos
    Mª Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carlos, I so very much enjoyed your Ballerina class in Brisbane, Australia. You are an amazing and wonderfully talented artist and person. I love the way you capture the expressions on your toppers. Keep up the creativity and I look forward to doing another class when you are next back in Brisbane. Can't wait to purchase your 2nd book, I am so excited. xo Leisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Carlos this fat little guy is gorgeous, I love those meatballs! I just finished one of your two day classes in Perth, Western Australia today, I am exhausted and I imagine you are too. I'm so happy that I came along, your talent is amazing and you make it all look so easy. Thank you so much for inspiring us all. You'd better get started on the next book...with a motocross bike and rider in it please, hahaha). Best wishes, Alison (Perth 2-3 August 2013)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola Carlos, tengo tus dos libros pero hasta hoy no me había animado a hacer ninguna figura. He empezado el proyecto del cocinero pero mi sorpresa ha sido cuando he ido a hacer ampliaciones de tus plantillas y se han negado por motivos de copyright. Sería bueno que estas hojas se pudieran tener por separado al libro para no tener este problema, a mí me va a tocar hacerlo a mano alzada y las proporciones pueden variar. Me parece maravilloso tu trabajo y espero conseguir un resultado aceptable. Cuando vengas a Madrid me apuntaré a uno de tus cursos sin dudarlo. Un saludo.Mar

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Remarkable & impeccable, i need to brush up my skills just like yours. Fondant cakes are pretty common these days.
    Fondant Cakes in Karachi.

    ReplyDelete